Monday, May 9, 2011

Award. :D

I just received my first blogging award, thanks to the beautiful MissKatV. This is my first ever award, so I am very much happy to make this post. Thank you so much, pretty. :D


Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about me:
1. I love My Chemical Romance. I've been a fan since high school.
MCR
2. I am a sucker for coffee.
coffee
3. I love bows, the bigger the awesome-r. :D
4. I love books and their smell. HAHA. :))
IMG_1346
5. I don't know how to swim, ride a bicycle and sing. I am talentless like that. :)
6. I love my high school best friends and hanging with them is my favorite time killer.
IMG_0524
7. I suck at math.

I'm going to share this award to the following amazing girlasss:
3. Dee

That's all for now.
Again a huge thanks to MissKatV for giving me this award. Yay. :DDD
xo,neekka

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, you really are the sweetest! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for giving it to me! I used to love MCR in 2004/2005, haven't listened to them in a long long time though! xoxo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!!!You deserve it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails