Friday, December 24, 2010

We are siblings.

Spent the afternoon with my sibs. It was fun because we didn't get to fight with each other a lot today. So it was kinda shocking that we actually had lot of laughs today and no one punched each other on the face. HOHO.
IMG_0542
My brother's hand. Photo taken accidentally by me. He was blocking his face with his hand. We thought it was good so we decided to keep it. LOL. :))
IMG_05950
With my sistar, Roweann. Everybody thinks we're twins. We're not. I'm a lot older than her. HAHAHA. I know we do look a like (sometimes) but we don't look like twins at all. :)
IMG_0664
My other sister. Roweann's REAL twin sister. Yes, they're the twins. HAHA. She was not with us this afternoon, so yeah.
Rowee
Me and Roweann. Photo taken by my brother. XD
IMG_0580
It was a kinda awesome day. We went to our grandparents, brought them some stuff for Christmas. We all had fun inside the car, cause we we're rocking and singing along Danger Days. My sister's loving Planetary (Go)!, brother's favorite is Destroya and my Mom loves NaNaNa. I love every song, but I think my personal favorite would have to be Summertime. Ahhh. Makes me happy. :) I love MCR. ♥

It's Christmas eve. Happy Christmas everyone. :D

xo, nikka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails